Sunday, February 27, 2011

Excerpts From "Made and Bottled in Kentucky."



"Made and Bottled in Kentucky" is my 1992 documentary about the Kentucky bourbon whiskey industry. I was going through some old videos and came across this clip of excepts from the doc. I think I made this for the Kentucky Distillers Association, which provided some of the funding for the project, but I'm not sure what they did with it. Anyway, though this is almost 20 years old, Jimmy Russell and Bill Samuels don't look much different.

The video is still available on DVD, either directly from me (that's it on the right, just below the book) or from Amazon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chuck - I couldn't find the link from you to purchase a DVD of this. Mind posting it here please? Thanks!

Chuck Cowdery said...

Sadly, the DVD is no longer available.