Saturday, January 11, 2014

Come see me at NEAT Kitchen + Bar in Westmont on Wednesday, January 15


Attention Chicago's western suburbs. I'm bringing my whiskey tasting class to NEAT Kitchen + Bar in Westmont this Wednesday, January 15. We'll taste four fine American whiskeys and talk about them.

These classes are very informal and you'll have plenty of chances to ask any questions you may have about bourbon and other American whiskeys. It'll be fun!

I'll be heartbroken if you're not there.

It's at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $25 per person. Call 630-568-8688 to reserve your spot!

3 comments:

Nick said...

Any chances of you doing one of these in the northern suburbs like Libertyville? I would love to attend one, it's just not possible for me to make it down to the city on a weeknight.

Thanks, and great work on the blog. I find it very informative.

Chuck Cowdery said...

This one came about as a result of a reader suggesting it to his local drinking establishment. You can do the same. I'm available.

Nick said...

Good to know... I'll ask around and see what I can do.

Thanks