Friday, March 5, 2010

What Else I Do, Too.

For everyone who enjoyed the last Walgreens video I posted, here is another one. My role in this one is easy to explain. I'm the person Mr. Walgreen is talking to during the interviews. It may not seem like much, but getting someone to relax and just have a natural conversation with all of the cameras and lights and observers around isn't as easy as it looks. This was fun. Mr. and Mrs. Walgreen are two of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet and a trip to Florida, from Chicago, during the first week of January wasn't so bad either.

The occasion was Mr. Walgreen's retirement after 57 years with the company his grandfather founded. The video we did was shown at the annual shareholders meeting.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Lovely piece, Chuck. Mr. & Mrs. Walgreen are as warm and friendly as our pharmacists. As a Mom to a young child with type 1 diabetes, I am on high alert 24/7. I rely on Walgreen’s for routine and emergency needs. They're always great to us. Seems what works for my family is the culture their family has fostered all these years.